Applying for Financial Aid
February 1(Financial aid due date)
How to Apply for Financial Aid:
1. Go to https://sssbynais.force.com/familyportal
to enter the PFS Online.
- Please note that if your parents live in separate households, both parents must complete forms.
- Fryeburg Academy's school code for financial aid - 3340
2. Create your PFS Online account with your email address and a password. If you applied for financial aid last year, simply login to the PFS Online as a Returning Family, using the email address and password you set up last year.
3. Begin a PFS for Academic Year 2018-19. You can log out of the PFS Online at any time, then return later to complete it.
4. After you have pressed submit, you’ll be brought to a payment screen. The fee of $49 is nonrefundable. Once your PFS is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system
5. February 1, 2018
is the deadline for financial aid paperwork.
After you pay for and submit your PFS, you’ll have access in the PFS Online to a section called “My Documents.” You can upload the additional documents we require there. We will communicate our financial aid decision to you directly. To make our decision, we use the information from the PFS as a starting point. We also consider our school policies and practices, as well as the budget we have available.Read more
handy tips to fill out your financial aid application.
if you have any additional questions. We're here to help!